Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chef Boy-R-A




Abigail was playing really well in her room on Thursday and she said, "mom please come to breakfast" she likes to pretend like she is cooking in her kitchen. I told her that I would come to breakfast after I finished feeding the babies. A few minutes later Abigail came into my room and said, "Mom here is breakfast in bed" this is what she cooked for me. She said it was a hamburger, but it really is goldfish mashed with water, and some toys in the mix. Bon Appetite! Good thing she let me pretend to eat it!

1 comment:

Katherine Young said...

haha how funny. when i read these i cant help but think of your mom with heather and you the whole time. i KNOW me and heather used to do the strangest things and your mom was so patient and fun. im sure your just like her, and that is a compliment bc your mom is one of the best out there. i adore her.