Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Little Sister is Engaged%&*#!!!

As of September 19th 2008 Heather Nan Stocker (My baby sister) is engaged to Shane Michael Booth. I am so excited for her and a little bit nervous too. She has chosen me along with my mom as her designated wedding planners, but I don't really think that she could have stopped me from putting my two cents in anyway. Congratulations Heather & Shane. They will be getting married on Saturday, January 3rd 2009 in the Dallas, Texas Temple. If you know Heather and would like an invite, I am helping her collect addresses so send your address this way. By the way this is not a picture of Heather's ring. I just liked it.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh My gosh!!! That is awesome. Tell Heather I say congratulations. She deserves the best.