Monday, March 2, 2009

What We've Been Up To

We went to Costco and bought a bag of beef jerky. The twins managed to break into the bag before I could get it put away. They look kind of funny just gnawing on a piece of jerky like that.

We visited Heather & Shane on March 1st. Elizabeth loved exploring their house.



Someone in our family has been sick every day this year since January 1st 2009. We have had several ear infections, colds, coughs, sinus infections, and even the stomach flu. I am sick of everyone being sick. Just when I think it is over I hear someone else sniffling. Emily is going to the doctor today. I think we have another ear infection, but I am not sure. She has had a 102 fever, cough, runny nose, and cries a whole lot. Poor Baby.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

don't you just hate it when your kids rip into something and help themselves? with my luck one of mine would be dumping whatever it is all over the floor as well! cute blog updates . . . i love the green vines! and i hope everyone gets better and stays better over there!