Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Darin's parents recently moved to Pocatello (about 45 minutes from us) so we went to their house for Thanksgiving. I was so busy cooking and the kids were so busy playing that I didn't get many pictures, but here are the ones that I did get.
Emily is caught in the act of stealing vegetables from the vegetable tray.


The kids made these fruit turkeys for a healthy snack to help pass the time while they were waiting for lunch to be ready.


A Ralphs family traditon. The kids all stick black olives on their fingers and eat them.
Abigail and Ariana loved doing this.


Elizabeth is catching on. It took 1/2 an hour for her to get the olives on her fingers. We were pretty lucky to have her find something that occupied her for that long. Next time I need her to sit still for a while I just might have to break out the black olives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: