Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lost My Groove


The girls and I were having a dance party to a few Black-eyed Peas songs and we were each taking a turn doing a solo. When it was my turn to do my solo, I got up to dance and Abigail said, "Mom, I think you need to do your dance in the dark!" She promptly turned the lights off. Was I really that bad? Am I officially a mom that can't be seen in public with her five-year old? Mind you we weren't in public, but she certainly had seen enough of my Boom Boom Pow.

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

Too funny and cute on Abigails part! We do tell our kids that honesty is the best policy it just stinks when we are the subject. Thanks for making me smile!

Devin and Megan said...

HAAHAHAHI just about peed my pants! I am so worried for the day emily tells me I am not a cool mom! Don't worry we think your cool!