Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Pictures by Heather Ferguson

One of my friends from my childhood just started a photography business about a year ago. I decided to have her take my family's pictures while we visited Texas and she did an amazing job. I am so pleased with the pictures she took and I am pretty sure that my family is probably one of the hardest families to catch on camera. These are just some of the pictures, there are more that I love, but I decided to post these. Go to her website at http://www.heatherannette.com/ and book your photo session with her today if you live near Provo, Utah or Denton, Texas. Her prices are reasonable for a professional photographer and she gives you the copyright release, which I love.







Elizabeth





Abigail




Emily



1 comment:

Heather said...

aww youre so sweet Misty! Im so glad you like the pics! I had a lot of fun! Thanks for the sweet post! Loved getting to know your family a bit more!