Thursday, July 15, 2010

Suprise!

No - I'm not pregnant. It's worse (or better, depending on how you look at things) we are moving!!! There are too many details and reasons for things, so if you are really curious you can call me. Also, I will probably not be blogging for about a month. Too many things to do, too little time.
+


=

Yep, we are returning to the land of Misty's birth. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers, we will need all the help from above that we can get. Nothing like starting all over after seven years of marriage. Misty and the girls will be leaving on August 6th and Darin will join us on the 18th or 19th.

3 comments:

acos said...

misty! i hope everything is okay!! i guess ill be calling heather. i need to call her anyway. :)

Samye said...

How exciting!! What a fun adventure to start!! Good luck packing and getting everything ready!!

knjfabela said...

Misty, I am so excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see you more often. Let me know if you need anything.