Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lost In Translation

This is a bit crude, but I didn't know how to post it any other way and I wanted to document this conversation that I had with Abigail last night. I had decided to put a clay face mask on my face. While I was in the restroom applying the mask, Abigail asked "Mom why are you putting that stuff on your face?" I replied "Because I want to get rid of my pimples." She said, "Mom, why don't you like your pimples?" I said, "Cause they aren't cute. Do you think my pimples are cute?" She replied, "Well they are bigger than mine."After that statement, I had to explain to her what a pimple was and that it was NOT the same thing as a nipple. Wow, am I glad we cleared that one up!

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

So funny! I read it once to myself and laughed out loud Joey said what is so funny? I then had to read it to him. Thanks for spicing up our Saturday night!