Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Instead of shopping on Black Friday, we always decorate for Christmas. We got all of our decorations up inside and outside and it makes me pretty excited for the month of December. I am very excited for Christmas this year. This year I feel like I can enjoy the season without worrying about where the family is going to be living or where Darin is going to be working. We may not have a lot of money for gifts (we have enough), but I am just excited to feel secure and spend the holidays with my little family.

 
After decorating, we headed over to the mall cause the kids had some very important things to tell santa. They have been keeping a Christmas wish list for about 3 months now and it was quite long when they turned it in to Santa. I told them, that santa would have to choose a couple of things off of their lists cause their "wishes" would fill his entire sleigh if he honored them all.

Emily

Abigail

Elizabeth

Love These 3 Girls

Santa Baby

My heart just feels warm and fuzzy looking at these children.Who couldn't love those faces?

No comments: