Thursday, March 14, 2013

Releve Dance Competition in Ogden

Dance competition season is upon us again. The twins were able to participate in their first competition, which was pretty exciting for them. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the twins at this competition. I was too flustered in the moment, getting two little ones ready and where they needed to be and they were first on the stage, so it was kind of a rush. It is quite the experience having 3 girls dance. We woke up at 5:45 in SLC for a dance competition that began at 10:30 in Ogden. I was so lucky to have Heather's help that weekend. I can't believe we were still rushing with waking up that early and having two adults helping the girls. CRAZY! Heather and I didn't even have time to put our make up on that day.
 


Abigail's first dance was called Cowgirls and they danced to the song cotton-eyed joe. They were SO SHARP! I was one proud momma! It was  a jazz routine and it took White Diamond (first place) and the Highest Score of the Day in their age group!!!




These pictures are of Abigail warming up for One Brick At A Time. It was more like a musical theater - jazz routine and it also took White Diamond (first place). It had a high point award as well.

My little TEXAS STAR!
 
The twins dance was a jazz/hip hop routine and they were little poodles. Their dance took Pink Diamond (second place). I thought they did awesome for their first time out at a competition. Hopefully, I will get pictures of them at their competition in May.

No comments: