Thursday, January 29, 2009

Healthy Babies

I couldn't get these pictures to go where I wanted them to so they are a little out of order for my post, but oh well. All three of my girls have taken an intrest in sitting in chairs right around their first birthday. Funny how they are so alike and yet so different.

Elizabeth
Abigail (2005 - 1 year old)

Emily

The twins had their one year check-up a couple of weeks ago. Here are their stats....

Elizabeth
Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz
Height: 29 3/4 inches
Head Circumfrence: 47.4 centimeters


*Elizabeth finally passed Emily up on her height. I couldn't believe it, so I had the nurse measure her again, and it is true. Elizabeth is taller than Emily for the first time since birth.

Emily
Weight: 22 lbs 12 oz
Height: 29 inches
Head Circumfrence: 46.8 centimeters

*Now that Emily is walking there is just a 2 pound difference in their weight rather than a 3 or 4 pound difference.

Just Cause I like to compare. Here are Abigail's stats for when she was 12 months old.
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (my little light-weight)
Height: 29 1/2 inches

No comments: