Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let Me Out!

Today I was back in the girls room changing Emily's diaper when I hear a scream. I run to the living room and discover Abigail sitting on top of a laundry basket with Elizabeth trapped inside the laundry basket. I said to Abigail, "Abigail do you think your sister likes to be trapped under there? Can't you hear that she is frustrated?" She replied to me, "Mom that is not my sister, I put my puppy in her dog cage and she is just barking alot!" Wow! Was I confused? I could have sworn that there was a baby in that laundry basket. I am sure glad that Abigail set me straight. Needless to say, Elizabeth was rescued and no harm was done.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

Misty, she is just trying to teach that lil' puppy some manners! Plus how can you get upset with a smile like that.