Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Be My Valentine

Last week I told Abigail that we got to make Valentines for the kids in her class at school. Every day since then she asks "Is tomorrow Valentine's day?" Well the moment came, we made frosted, cut-out sugar cookies for the kids in her class. They are celebrating Valentines day on Thursday because pre-schoolers don't go on Fridays. She is so proud. We had a lot of fun, but I think we will have to wait until Halloween to make more sugar cookies, they are kind of a pain to make.
I love that sweetie!

2 comments:

Devin and Megan said...

so cute! They are a pain! Hey I just found your recipe blog! I am going use that a lot!!

Jennifer said...

C'mon Misty "Martha Stewart" Ralphs. Hold back a little so the rest of us stay-at-home moms can feel good about ourselves!