Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dance Party 24/7

So, at our house Abigail's favorite thing to do is turn on her music (Hannah Montana, Spice Girls, or a movie sound track like Shark Tale) and dance. We have about three hours of dance parties every day. I would say the dance parties can be a little loud and excessive, but still pretty cute at the same time. I can't believe that I have to limit the amount of dancing and loud music that Abigail does each day, I mean, there are only so many hours a person can listen to "You can't touch this" before going crazy. The twins have started to join Abigail in her dancing craze and it is pretty funny. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Devin and Megan said...

That is hilarious! The twins are great!

Jennifer said...

I know who they get their love of dancing and loud music from . . .

knjfabela said...

Abigail is quite the little dancer!Looks like she might teach the twins everything she knows.