Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Abigail's First Day of Kindergarten

It's official, Abigail is now a school-age kid. I can't really call her my baby anymore, well, I can, but I just need to accept the fact that she is growing up right before my eyes. She was SOOOO excited. I had no problem waking her up at 6:30 in the morning. When I asked her what she was excited about she said, "I get to ride the bus, eat in the cafeteria, and play outside!" All social things of course. We dropped her off at school for the first day and I got a little teary-eyed as I was driving down the hill to the school. I didn't think, I would, but I guess those overwhelming mom emotions took over. Good thing kindergarten is only 1/2 day here in Rockland, Idaho.


Abigail is so proud to wear her Tinkerbell backpack.


Ready or not Mrs. Taysom her I come!


Getting off the school bus in front of our house.


Albert was ready for Abigail to come home and play with him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: