Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Photo - Better Late Than Never

Last December (2008) we had family pictures taken just before Shane and Heather got married. We finally got the pictures back. I am so excited to have an updated picture of the Stocker family. I think the last picture we took together was at mine and Darin's wedding. There have been four people added to the family since then, so it was time for an updated picture. It is exciting to watch our family continue to grow. I wonder what Harrison's future wife is like? I wonder how many kids Heather and Shane will have? I wonder if Darin and I will have more kids? Only time will tell. That makes life more exciting.

Papa with Emily, Grand Nan with Elizabeth, & Abigail (happy to be with Grand Nan & Papa)

The NEW AND IMPROVED Stocker Family
(Minus Lonny & Tonya and their kids - maybe one of these days we will have everyone in the picture all at the same time. Wouldn't that be amazing?)

1 comment:

Katherine Young said...

CUTE FAMILY PIC! i swear your mom gets prettier with age. no lie. harrison looks like a stud. and your girls are so cute!