Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What We've Been Up To Lately

Man this time of year gets crazy. As prepared as I try to be, I still seem to be running around like a crazy woman sometimes. I wanted to post this stuff before Christmas because I am sure I will have alot to post after Christmas.

Emily recently figured out how to crawl out of her crib, so she has been impossible to get to sleep latelly. I was greatful she fell asleep in this chair watching Elmo until Darin decided to move her to her bed and she woke up. Note to self, never touch a sleeping Emily.


We attempted to decorate our Christmas tree. I was looking throught the pictures and saw that Abigail got her hands on the camera and she took this picture of the tree. I think the tree has about 10 ornaments left on it now. Every time an ornament comes off the tree, I just pack it away for the year that my kids can look and not touch.


It has been a cold and dry winter, which means alot of static electricity. Elizabeth seems to be a carrier of static because her hair frequently looks like this. Yes, she is still wearing her Halloween P.J.'s. Halloween must be her favorite holiday because everytime she sees something that is orange and black she says "pumpkin!"

We went to our ward Christmas dinner. I was pretty proud of these coordinating outfits. The girls were so cute, but of course I didn't get a good picture of them because no one would sit still long enough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: