Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer is for taking it easy


Last week Elizabeth woke up really early in the morning (like 5 am), which is completely unacceptable for the summer. She was ready to play, but I was not. When she came to me. I told her to take her blanket and pillow and find a place to fall back asleep thinking that she would probably crawl back into bed with Abigail. When I woke up she was not in the girls room and I got a bit nervous. I went to go look for her in the back yard and I found her sleeping on the kitchen floor by our sliding glass door. That was an interesting choice of places to sleep, but at least she followed directions.
We live very close to the elementary school and so we like to take the girls to ride bikes in the parking lot so they can have free reign and I don't have to be nervous about them watching out for cars. We also let them choose what ever they want to wear most of the time in the summer hence the clothing choices. I still get to choose the girls outfits on Sundays though.





The twins love going to the bank to get suckers especially when they can come home and enjoy them while they watch a movie.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: