Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Third Day of School


Abigail's first day of second grade was on September 1st. When I got to the school to take her pictures the camera battery died and I was so upset. September 2nd was Friday and they always wear their school shirts on Fridays. Monday the 5th was Labor day and we didn't have school, so I snapped these pictures on her third day of school which was September 6th. She seems to be liking her new class and loves her new teacher Mrs. Sirois. Mrs. Sirois reminds me of a sweet grandma that you just want to climb up in her soft lap and hear a story. I hope Abigail doesn't take advantage of her soft-spoken-teacher and appreciates the calmness of her classroom.
Yes, my Texas friends Abigail is wearing a jacket. It is about 55 degrees in the mornings when Abigail heads off to school.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: