Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Camera

I am so upset! This week is red-ribbon week at Abigail's school and she has dressed up for it every day.
Monday she was a Nerd
Tuesday she had crazy hair
Today (Wednesday) is silly sock day
Thursday is red day
Friday is sports day
AND my camera completely died (3rd camera in 3 years by the way) My first camera lasted 5 years, but the last two cameras have not been good to me and I think have been dropped one too many times. Also between the three girls we have seven Halloween events to attend in costume and my camera picked a fine week to die on me. BOO! They have looked so adorable in all of their costumes thus far and I know my memory won't be sufficient in remembering these days. So sad! I have decided that I need to purchase a better quality camera, so it may be Christmastime or later before I get a good camera. I will try to video record some of these things, but for now, no pictures on the blog.

No comments: