Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween 2011

For trick-or-treating Elizabeth was a green apple fairy.

We had seven events to attend during Halloween, so we busted out the costume totes and the girls chose to be something different at every party. I was really bummed that my camera wasn't working. I totally missed Spirit Week at Abigail's school because of my camera and I missed a few of our Halloween events as well, but my friend Natalie let me borrow her camera for about a week and I was thrilled to get pictures especially since Darin was out of town until November 2nd.


For trick-or-treating Emily was a pumpkin fairy.
For trick-or-treating Abigail was a purple plum fairy.

Abigail was a flower power Disco Diva for her class party. One of the things I love about Idaho is that they still celebrate Holidays in school. The kids had an awesome class Halloween party and got to go on a costume parade.

These girls love to pose. Well, Abigail and Emily love to pose and Elizabeth is not so sure about all of her sister's silliness.
We went to the Chubbuck 2nd Ward Halloween party and dinner and the relief society presidency dressed up as witches and passed out candy while the missionaries were miniature aliens handing out candy on the other side of the building. The kids got to go trick-or-treating from room to room.
Emily was thrilled that her best friend from church Isabelle was Cinderella just like her.
Pretty Princesses for the Ward Party

We have been learning about shapes, so we tried to incorporate a shape lesson into our pumpkin carving activity. Abigail really got into it this year.
Elizabeth AKA Belle
Emily AKA Cinderella
Abigail was a witch for her dance class party.
This is my cute little pre-school class at our Halloween party.
Abigail AKA Jasmine for the ward party.

I missed getting pictures of the twins at their music class in their circus costumes. Emily was a clown and Elizabeth was a Circus Princess. I also missed getting pictures of the twins at their dance Halloween party where Emily was a pumpkin and Elizabeth was a spider. This Halloween was pretty fun cause we had so many costume choices from previous Halloween's and thanks to dance. We had a lot of fun at all of the parties. I think I spent a total of $20 on this Halloween for candy and treats and that is it. That's my kind of way to celebrate a Holiday.

No comments: