Monday, December 19, 2011

DSDS Christmas Recital 2011


The girls had their dance recital this past weekend. I was so impressed with the progress that Abigail is making dancing this year. The first two pictures in this post are of Abigail and her friend Joey. On stage these two look very similar and are hard to tell apart from eachother.
Abigail did a ballet, tap, and jazz number in the recital. I only got pictures of her in her ballet and tap costumes. I will have the opportunity to get more pictures of Abigail in her jazz costume next year because they will be taking their jazz dance to competition.
The twins did a tap dance to Frosty the Snowman and I must say that it was pretty darn cute.
My three little tap dancers.
For Abigail's ballet dance she was a doll and did very well. She was front and center for most of this dance, I am so proud of her progress.
Elizabeth is pretty funny about dance. She tells me that she loves it, but she won't let you catch her having a good time.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

Such fun costumes and talk about a BOW! Abigail rocked it like no other!