Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

So, for our Christmas gift to each other Darin and I got a new bed. I am so thrilled. We have been sleeping on an old queen mattress on the floor for a while now and we were waking up every morning with a backache. We found this bed frame, night stand, and two matching dressers for a really good price. They were the perfect color and style! We found a new mattress at a Mattress Outlet and it is so comfortable. I have slept better in the last week than I have all year! My favorite thing besides the bed of course is the fire place / entertainment center that fits perfect in the little nook in our room. I love it! Such a wonderful thing to have during the winter time. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of good nights of sleep in 2012!!

No comments: