Saturday, August 25, 2012

"EEEEEEK! I ate my tooth!"

Yesterday, I took Abigail to JCPenny for her FREE haircut. After her new cut, we decided to get some soft pretzels in the Mall. Abigail and I were enjoying the pretzels while the twins played in the kiddie area, I looked up at her and said, "Abigail where did your tooth go?" She lept out of her chair, started running in place (getting some serious air) and started squealing "I ate my tooth!" Yep, she swallowed her tooth. Abigail is really parinoid about her teeth, so I didn't even know that it was loose until the day before because it had started bleeding when she bumped it. That is five teeth now that she has lost. When she got home she wrote the tooth fairy a note that said, "Dear Tooth Fairy, I'm so sorry that I do not have a tooth for you to take because I ate it when I went to the mall. Love, Abigail." She left the note under her pillow so that the tooth fairy would maybe have compassion and leave her some money anyway.

No comments: