Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer 2012 Vacation - Part 2 (Denton, Texas)

The girls most favorite thing to do every summer is visit Grand Nan and Pa pa's house. I enjoy visiting too to see family and friends.
 Grand Nan set up some fun sleeping quarters for the girls, they each had their own space that they crashed into at the end of the day. Emily fell asleep so quickly one night that she forgot to take off her sunglasses.
 We visited the Fort Worth Children's Science Museum and the twins thought it was really neat to sit on a bed of nails.

 They also rode a simulated horse (not the same as the real thing).
 Elizabeth's favorite place was the hospital for babies. She loved caring for her baby doll. I know she will be a great big sister when baby Carson comes.
 My mom is the most social person I have ever met. She decided to throw a fiesta pool party so that I could see several friends and family members while in Texas this year. She also was pretty sneaky and told the guests to bring a baby gift for little Carson as well. I was so blessed and got so much stuff. I think I am pretty well set for his arrival, thanks to my Texas loved-ones.

 Emily found a new place to crash this night under the umbrella in the living room.
 Abigail and Papa had a special date to the Ball Park in Arlington to see the Texas Rangers play.
 The girls got to love on their cousin Thomas a few times.

 Uncle Lonny was alot of fun to play playdough with.
Cousin Andrew is the best at doing legos with.

No comments: