Friday, October 5, 2012

Carson's First Few Days

Carson and I stayed in the hospital for 3 days. We checked out on Thursday afternoon and have been in rest and recovery mode since we've been home. We had a few visitors while at the hospital. Carson has quite the fan club already and his sisters are his number 1 groupies.
 
Abigail can't get enough of her new baby brother.

Grandpa Del visited us on Day 2.
Carson is now Del and Mary Ellen's newest grandchild at number #19.
 Grandma Mimi came to the hospital twice to see her new grandson.
The hospital pacifier was almost as big as his face.

This is my favorite picture of Carson thus far. He doesn't open his eyes often, I just happened to catch him at the right moment. Such a handsome little guy!

In this picture I was soaking in the fact that I am now a mother of four children. Lucky Me!


Grand Nan is giving Carson loves before helping us check out of the hospital.

The Ralphs 4: Abigail, Emily, Elizabeth, Carson

NOT LOVING THE CAR SEAT!

I will be spending much of the next few days in bed and the girls were eager to pretend to be my nurses. They have been so excited to have Carson and I home and such good helpers. Emily and Abigail even pretended to change shifts.

 
Aunt Hettie holding Carson for the first time.

Father & Son.
Such handsome Ralphs Men!

Grand Nan admiring her new grandson.

The girls were so excited to come to the hospital for the first time, they had a hard time taming their excitement.



Grandma Mimi & Grandchild #19

Elizabeth loves "her baby"

Proud Big Sister Emily

No comments: