Thursday, August 14, 2008

Abigail's Little House on the Prairie

Beginning the project.
Darin has been working on building Abigail a playhouse for a couple of months now and it is almost finished. He has to install the door (after we strip all of the lead paint off of it) and put railing on the front porch and then it will be finished. Abigail and her friends love to play house in it. She put her little kitchen, play food and a table in it. Darin is such a fun, handy dad. Now Abigail has her own Little House on the Prairie.
Almost done. Yes, Abigail has her own John Deere Lawn Mower of course. She wants to do everything that daddy does.

3 comments:

knjfabela said...

Very impressive!!!

BLnKMcH said...

I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!! Thanks! brittany

Lanae said...

Great job Darrin! How much fun to be a little girl and play in your OWN house. I do remember playing in my cousin's house. Great times.