Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wrestling



The twins are starting to interact with each other more and more. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It is hard to leave the girls on the floor playing for a few minutes unless they are separated because I will hear a scream and one of them will have the other pinned down or they will pinch, scratch, or take toys from each other. Of course they don't know any better I guess I am getting prepared for what is to come when they are toddlers. In these pictures Emily is wrestling Elizabeth and Elizabeth has just decided to take it. Emily outweighs Elizabeth by 3 pounds, so I think Elizabeth just decided this time not to fight back.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

They might play hard but they will always be close! They are so cute. I can't believe they are already 7 months, it seems like you just had then. Wow, where does the time go?