Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Abigail was Cinderella for Halloween this year. She felt so beautiful. She was quite worried though because she did not have a prince charming to go trick-or-treating with. Then, she found Gavin (my visiting teacher's son). He saw Abigail and the first words out of his mouth were "Abigail you look so beautiful today" What a little stud muffin. They trick-or-treated together for a couple of houses, I guess she found her prince charming after all.

Rockland is such a fun, safe place to go trick-or-treating. We had such a fun time strolling the twins around and watching Abigail go from door to door.

Elizabeth was a mouse for Halloween and Emily was a pumpkin. Elizabeth would not wear her mouse hood; she would scream every time I put it on her head, so we sneakily put it behind her for the picture. That was the best we could do. I don't know that the twins knew what to think about all of the Halloween commotion, but they had a lot of fun strolling around the town.


3 comments:

knjfabela said...

I love the story about Abigail! However, I knew she wouldn't have any trouble finding a prince because she is just so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Cute kiddos! Sounds like a fun Halloween.

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! And I have to agree about the fun safe place. ;)