Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation in Park City

Our Condo at The Canyons in Park City. We stayed at the Westgate Resort. My dad and Harrison trying to teach Shane how to play their favorite game Cribbage.

Cousin Thomas & The Twins. Thomas is my (Misty) brother Lonny's oldest son. He is currently living with my mom and dad in Texas and we were so glad to spend some quality time with him. The girls loved him. I have met few 15 year old boys that were so good with babies and Abigail just adored him; they were great buddies.



1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That looked like such a great trip to Park City. I love your mom and dad. Tell them hi. And your pictures of Abigail, Elizabeth, and Emily are SO cute. I especially love the one with Elizabeth's first ponytail. And... hello... 42 hours with no running water. It makes me think that I need to stock up on our "water storage" just in case something like that happens. I'm thankful for indoor plumbing too. By the way... I just announced on our blog that I'm pregnant! I'm due in may and we are excited. I'm glad to see ya'll are doing well.