Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Abigail's Kindergarten School Picture

Abigail was so excited to show me her first school pictures. She said, "see mom, don't I look cute!" Well of course I think SHE is cute, but WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HAIR???? I was very disappointed to find out that they took pictures after recess and snack. If you look really close, you can see food on her lip. It is definitely noticeable in the 8X10 that we got. Abigail's hair was not in that location when I put her on the bus that morning. Of course, I still think she looks cute, but I probably will not be ordering pictures anymore from the school and just might show up before her pictures are taken next year to make sure that she is still dressed. I will stick to going to my very inexpensive photographer friend Kristin, she does a MUCH better job. My mom took one look at the picture and said, "Well, she looks like a Kindergartner!" She still is my sweet little Abigail with a sweet little smile.

1 comment:

Tanya Wilde said...

lol! that's happened every year with hailey too! you would think they would plan it better, but they don't care how they turn out as long as they get your money.