Friday, September 25, 2009

My Cell Phone Drowned

About 10 days ago Emily decided to give my cell phone a bath in a bowl of water. The picture below is not of my cell phone I found it on the Internet of someone's phone that had the same fate. I took the battery out and tried to let it dry out with no luck! It is still dead as a door nail. Of course I don't have phone insurance because I am pretty responsible with my phone. What was I thinking? I know that my kids destroy everything that they can get their hands on. Next time, I will definitely be purchasing phone insurance. Does anyone have any tips on how to revive a drowned cellphone? If you need to reach me sometime in the next month or so, you might try our home phone, email, facebook, or this blog. I pretty much check those things everyday.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Bummer. My cell phone is on the fritz and it's a pain in the butt to not have a cell phone that you are paying for and not able to use. I don't have the phone insurance either : (