Friday, September 25, 2009

You Must Visit this Blog if You are LDS

Announcing My New Favorite LDS Related Blog!!
(With Angel Moroni's Help)
I stumbled across this website and it is great! This girl does LDS Church Lesson Helps and Handouts she has stuff for primary, activity days, relief society, and more. My Favorite: she makes a handout each month to correspond with the visiting teaching message. You can just print it out and it is cute and totally appropriate to give to the sisters that you visit teach. Here it is: http://emmasplacetobe.blogspot.com/ . Sorry, if you aren't LDS and reading this post. Visit my blog some other time to read about our really exciting life on the farm!

1 comment:

Lanae said...

Thanks a million Misty! I will definitely be using this site regularly. I teach YW. You've had an eventful month. Good luck with the new pets!