Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Fall Yall

So, I have been really bad about updating this thing since we moved. Our lives have just been insane and I haven't had the time nor taken pictures to document our comings and goings. I have about 24 music students right now and that is after cutting back a few. I was up to about 30 with four on a waiting list, when I decided that I needed to pare down. Darin finally has a full time job at the Walmart Distribution center. It is really hard manual labor, so I know he is still keeping his eye out for a career. I can't wait until our family can settle down. It has been nice having the extra help with my family around and the girls have had fun playing with their Texas cousins. I will try better to keep this thing updated especially with the holidays coming up.

No comments: