Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spot Shot


I need to say how much I LOVE this product. So far I have gotten crayon and dried nail polish out of carpet with this stuff and chalk out of upholstery. Both of my twins are quite the artists and they will write on anything and everything if they have pens, pencils, crayons, markers, or paint in their little paws. They seem to not be making the connection that they will have a consequence if they write on anything but paper, so it is best to keep all writing utensils out of sight. It never fails though, they always seem to find something to do their artwork with. This product is not a natural, eco-friendly cleaning product. If it were I would have the twins clean up their own messes, but it has a pretty strong chemical smell. The biggest thing is that it DOES THE JOB, so I still highly recommend it. I am thinking of doing my own little test and taking a permanent marker and writing on a piece of fabric to see if I can get a permanent marker stain out. That would be the ultimate test, I think. I couldn't believe it got nail polish out though, amazing.You can find Spot Shot at Walmart and Walgreens and other stores I am sure, those stores are just the ones that I have seen the stuff at, but if I couldn't find it I would go so far as to ordering it off the Internet, it is that good.

1 comment:

Lanae said...

I wonder if it works on sunscreen in lighter carpet. That is my test right now. Thanks for the recommendation.