Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visiting Teaching

I got my visiting teaching list the day before Valentines day and I have been trying to arrange some visits since then. My visiting teaching supervisor tells me that all of the people on my list (5) are less active or inactive including my companion, so it looks like I will have my work cut out for me. The month is now almost over and I still haven't even met anyone. No one was home when I delivered the cookies on Valentines day. I have decided that I will try one more time to go by an meet these ladies today and just take them a handout and introuduce myself. If you ever are in a crunch and need a visiting teaching message, I recommend the following sites http://sugardoodle.net and http://ldshandouts.blogspot.com/ By the way, does anyone ever feel like a stalker when it comes to church callings?

Oh, and I won't be posting any pictures on my blog for the next 4-6 weeks. My new lap top is sick, which is where I keep all of my pictures. It is at the repair shop and I will have it in about 4-6 weeks. Luckily it is still under warranty.

2 comments:

Samye said...

I have that same stalkerish feeling with V.T.ing. Oh well... at least we are trying right?

Looks like you guys are enjoying being back up in Idaho- loving the weather change and making new friends!

Jennifer said...

VT or "assigned friend". Yea. It's awkward sometimes. That's quite a list. The most I've ever had is four ladies and I thought that was a lot.