Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Idaho Falls Temple

I had to go to Idaho Falls the other day to run some errands. Darin had to work, so I decided to ask Heather to go with me. I decided that it would also be a good opportunity to take the girls to the Idaho Falls Temple grounds. The only other time they have seen a temple is when Heather and Shane got married. I tried to walk around and explain some things with them and have a "teaching moment" with them, but it was a bit chilly and they were very excited to be there. I just had a hard time keeping them from trampling the tulip bulbs. Maybe next time. I had planned to maybe take them to the visitors center, but opted not to because they couldn't seem to walk very reverently around the temple grounds. Looks like we will have to have another FHE on reverence. I am still glad that they were able to go see the outsid and hopefully, feel the spirit there.





No comments: