Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Potty Confusion

So the twins have gone about six days with only a couple of accidents, most of which were because we couldn't make it to the toilet fast enough. I think that they are FINALLY on the way to being potty trained. I find myself day dreaming about what I will do with all of that extra money that would otherwise be spent on diapers and pull-ups. Maybe I can paint one room in my house each month that they are potty trained. Anyway, today I walk past the bathroom and see Elizabeth standing at the toilet with her pants down by her ankles. She was starring at the toilet and a puddle was starting to form by her feet. I said, "Elizabeth, what are you doing? Pee Pee goes in the potty!" She said, "Mommy, it didn't go in like daddy's does." First of all, I am not sure when she saw daddy going potty, but I am sure it happened. We try to keep these things private, but you know, we all live in the same house and things happen. I had to explain to her that only boys stand to go Pee Pee and that girls have to sit. KIDS!

No comments: