Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blogger Is Being Weird

So for my bottom 3 posts, Blogger would not let me type next to my pictures. I don't know what is going on. Does anyone else have this problem? Earlier this month, blogger would not let me put the pictures next to the text that I wanted to. Getting a little frustrated, since I have been doing this for 3 1/2 years now and am just starting to have problems with my posts.
So here is the commentary with the posts.

Garden 2011 - I have been working on planting my garden since late may and things are just starting to pop up. My Tulips have gone away and now I have Iris blooming. I am loving my bulb garden in the front of my house. I can't wait until next year when I will be having more Tulips, Iris, and some Freesia. My vegetable/fruit garden is in sections. I have a strawberry patch, a raspberry patch and a viney plant patch. In the viney plant patch I planted cucumbers, yellow crook-neck squash, zucchini, 3 different kinds of pumpkins, butternut squash, watermelon, and cantaloupe. My viney plants haven't popped up yet, but I hope they do well. The other section is my vegetable garden in it I planted dill, cilantro, basil, green beans, tomatoes, 3 kinds of onions, peas, carrots, radishes, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, and an herbal salad mix which includes arugula. Yum! Yum! I can't wait until harvest. Next year, I hope to plant some fruit trees. We shall see.

Teddy Bear Picnic - We went to the library on Friday for a teddy bear picnic. It was a beautiful day, but very sunny, so the girls had a hard time keeping their eyes open for pictures. We set out our picnic blanket and the kids listened to stories and poems about bears and sang songs about bears and then we had cookies and punch. The best part about this activity for me was that it was FREE! I love the library!

Mudding
- Our back yard has a less than desirable amount of grass in it. The people that lived here before us had a bunch of animals that destroyed the grass. We have focused most of our landscaping energy on trying to grow grass this year. There are some patches that have filled in well and some bare spots. The other day while Darin was watching the kids they got the great idea of putting the hose on the dirt patches and creating a mud hole. Abigail then, wanted to drive the Jeeps through the hole. I came out and saw a flash

No comments: