Monday, June 27, 2011

Lunch In The Park

In Idaho as part of the school lunch program the school district provides free lunches for any one under the age of 19 in the local neighborhood parks. You don't have to qualify financially or anything just be under 19 to get a free lunch and play in the park. We have taken advantage of this a few times this summer. The girls love going to the park and eating a picnic on a blanket. I love it because I have no preparation or clean up for lunch. Sometime the lunch is good and sometimes it leaves the taste buds reeling to try to identify what you just put in your mouth. Note the picture of Abigail above. My favorite thing is it is FREE! My girls never finish their entire lunch, so I let them eat, get full, then go play and then I eat the rest of whatever seems appetizing at the time.

The apple slices were pretty good.

The girls convinced this poor little boy to sit on the nose of the dinosaur while they tried to bounce him off. I quickly took a picture, and then told them that was probably not the safest idea.

Abigail is getting stronger and stronger, I noticed a big difference in the one week that she went to dance camp and now.

Elizabeth's favorite activity was digging in the gravel.

Emily loves to swing high. (Yes, I did crop myself out of this picture).

Elizabeth just sat in the swing and didn't want to move, she is alot less daring than Emily.

She loved climbing though.

I just love those little cuties.


Emily has loved wearing this hat this summer. She looks to wear it every day. Elizabeth does not really enjoy anything on her head.
Chocolate Milk - It does a body good!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I WANT YOU TO KNOW ITS OFFICIAL I have the cutiest granddaughters in all of IDAHO,TEXAS AND UNKNOW PARTS!!PA PAW