Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swimming Lessons


I don't know when the year will come that I don't teach swimming lessons, but it is a good way to pay for my vacations to Texas and my parents have the perfect facility for it. I just taught 7 classes, most of which had about 3 students in them.

Elizabeth liked the kick boards.
Emily learned to back float.

Abigail does a pretty good breast stroke.





As a side note. I know that there were angles watching my children over the past two weeks. There were two accidents that could have had very sad outcomes that ended up being just fine. The first was that Elizabeth fell in the pool right after her floaties had been taken off and somehow she got herself out before I even noticed that she had fallen in. I was at the pool, but talking to Thomas when this happened. The second accident is that Emily fell 12 feet from the top of my parents water slide and landed feet first in the grass. She missed falling into the pool, hitting the huge decorative rock that is near the slide and did not hit the concrete below at all. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father showed me tender mercy and was watching after my children in these life threatening circumstances.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: