Wednesday, November 23, 2011

24 Things to Be Grateful For

I have seen a lot of people posting things they are thankful for on facebook this month. I haven't joined the masses in doing so, but I thought I would write 24 things that I am thankful for this year. (Note: This list is not in order of importance).

I am thankful for ....

1. My Health
2. My Religion
3. My Parents who love and support me.
4. My Home
5. The Community that I live In
6. My Country & Freedom
7. Food Storage
8. My pre-school students
9. My music students
10. Camerata Singers
11. My Car
12. Abigail's School
13. The Dana Smith Dance Studio
14. My Education
15. Modern Medicine
16. My Hardworking, Optimistic Husband
17. The Priesthood
18. The Prophets (Old & Modern Day)
19. The Internet & Modern Technology
20. My Car
21. My Twins who keep me on my toes.
22 Abigail who is growing and developing into her own self.
23. My sister Heather who lives so close to me and bails me out on numerous occasions.
24. Missionaries and my favorite future missionary my brother Harrison

Well, I said I would do 24, but I am already thinking of things that I left off of my list. I guess I will have to save those for next year. Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and keeps the spirit of gratitude in their hearts year-around.

No comments: