Friday, November 4, 2011

Prepared for Rain


So, the girls are still sharing a queen bed while we fix their room up (it is coming along - slowly). I put them to bed one night and came in around midnight to check on them and this is what I found. Silly girls, I always wonder what is going through their heads when they do some things, "hum, I think I will sleep under an umbrella tonight." I can honestly say that the thought has never crossed my mind. Good thing my very superstitious grandmother is not living to see this picture she would have a conniption fit about that umbrella being open in doors. Hopefully Bad Luck will not rain on us because of my little girls' creativeness. As a side note, we do own pajamas, but my girls take them off in the middle of their sleep every night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: