Monday, May 14, 2012

Free Photo Shoot

So about two months ago I entered a contest to win a free photo shoot with one of my childhood friends who happens to be a fabulous photographer. I didn't think I had a chance cause I seriously have never won anything in my life, but to my surprise I was the winner!! I live in Idaho and my friend Heather lives in Utah, but it was totally worth the drive. I can't believe how old Abigail has gotten and how absolutely beautiful she is. She has a pretty fun personality too. Heather Ferguson, the photographer is moving soon, but if you wnat to get pics before she moves in July, you should totally do it. Check out her website at http://heatherannette.com

 This picture takes my breath away.
 I love this picture of Abigail cause it totally shows off her bubbly personality.
I really wanted pictures of Abigail in her baptism dress and these pictures could not have turned out better. Abigail looks so reverent and thoughtful. I can't believe my oldest baby is almost eight. She will be baptized on August 4th and we couldn't be prouder.





 I love this picture. I hope to put it up in Abigail's room as a reminder of what she believes and who she is. I also love it because of Abigail's fingers, her fingernails are a little dirty and chewed just the way an almost eight-year-old's fingers should be.





1 comment:

Heather said...

what a sweet post! I'm SO glad you were able to come down for the shoot. It was a lot of fun! I hope to do your pictures again someday down the road! Thanks again Misty :) xo