Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seeing Blue

I am 21 weeks pregnant now and we are having some exciting things happen. I still get sick quite frequently, but can sometimes manage it with Zofran, but I get a headache when I take Zofran, so I have to decide if I want to be nauseated or have a headache. I am more than half done with this pregnancy. I feel the baby move a lot now, which to me is pretty exciting. I went to my 20 week sonogram yesterday and it is always fun and reassuring to see the baby.  Below are some pictures of the ultrasound.

On The Left You Can See Two Little Feet

                                          This is the baby's profile.

We are going to have some exciting changes in our family because this time we are having a BOY!!! This is a picture of the two legs and confirmation that we have "boy parts." Click on a link to listen to the baby's theme song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLBZLjLBMKs
We decided that we are going to name this little brother Carson Kent Ralphs. Darin brought the name up a month or so ago and I started thinking about it and thought that it would be a perfect tribute to my two favorite men. My dad's name is Carl Harrison, so we take the first three letters of his first name and the last three letters of his middle name and make Carson. Kent is Darin's middle name and we decided 8 years ago when I was pregnant with Abigail that if we ever had a boy his middle name would be Kent. So, it is decided and I feel pretty good about the name. I have another sonogram scheduled in a few weeks because Mr. Carson was not cooperating with the sonogram tech and she was unable to get some of the measurements that she needed. He kept moving and showing his bum off and was not interested in letting her measure anything else.

No comments: