Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Summer Fun!

 We had another Monday Fun-day (see post below) and this time we decided to work on the girl's baby books. I am really behind on baby books and the girls kept asking me where their baby books were, so I decided to have them help me make them. We got a lot done, but didn't get quite finished and when it was all over, the girls said, "that's a lot of work mom." It is amazing how you realize how difficult things are sometimes, when you actually try them for yourself.

*Darin and I had been talking about getting the girls some kind of game system or something for our summer car trips, and we found these Android Jelly Bean Tablets at Wal-Mart for $70.00 a piece. Much cheaper than a DS or portable DVD players for the car or I Pods. The girls can play games, listen to music and watch movies, so they serve their purpose well. We haven't figured out all of the bells and whistles yet (like how to download music and movies), but the girls love playing games and it is a great bribery tool. I just take the tablet in the morning and tell the girls they can have it after all of their chores are done that day, works like a charm every time!

Can I just say that this little dude has totally stolen my heart! He is one active little guy and has loved cruising around the house in his walker. It took him one day how to figure out how to run and turn and now he chases me around the house. He is my number #1 fan and I am his!

No comments: