Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Letter 2014


We have been married for 11 years now and have tried to send out a Christmas Card and or letter every year since 2003. Well, this year it's not happening folks. We are doing this Christmas on a tight budget and had to cut back and this is one of the ways we felt like we could. Postage is very expensive these days and with email, blogs, and social media we feel we can still reach friends and family and wish everyone a Merry Christmas in a much less expensive way.  I realize that a blog post just isn't the same as a card in the mail, I still get excited when something other than a bill is put in my mail box, but this is the best we could do for Christmas 2014.  So, if you are reading this - Merry Christmas! Please know that you have made some kind of positive influence in our lives and we appreciate you. It has been a long time since I have blogged, so I have posted an update on each member of the family below.

No comments: