Sunday, November 30, 2014

Misty

Things are really busy for me. It is a constant struggle to find a balance between work and home. Everyone is pulling for my attention: my husband, girls with their school and extra-curricular activities,  and demanding toddler. It is nearly impossible to find a minute to myself for meditation, relaxation (ha!), self improvement, and exercise. I am very blessed to have a successful music studio and preschool and I love all of my students.
This year I started teaching Let's Play Music and I LOVE it!! It is a fabulous curriculum for starting the young child on the road to complete musicianship through sight-singing, note-reading, and piano playing and it is all done through PLAY. If you have a 4-6 year old, you seriously need to check out this amazing program, there are about 300 certified Let's Play Music teachers nationwide.

Lovin' on my boy! Having four beautiful children has caused some health issues for me in 2014, so I will be having a hysterectomy on December 22nd. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers over the Christmas Holiday and hope for a speedy recovery.

I was a black widow for Halloween this year. It is fun to be a teacher and mother of small children because you never really have to grow up.

No comments: