Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Friends


One of my best friends and roommate from my freshman year at BYU came to visit me! I was so excited to see Kathryn and her husband Boyd. I am so glad that we have kept in touch. Abigail and Kathryn's son Benjamin met for the first time and they hit it off quite well. Before Kathryn and her family came, I told Abigail that some friends were coming to see us, she looked at me and asked, "Does her little boy have teeth? Does he walk?" she was quite concerned that she wouldn't have anyone to play with, she wanted to make sure that they weren't here to visit the babies and that they had someone that she could play with. Ben is 15 months old and Abigail is pushing him around our yard in her car. I think Ben was quite entertained by Abigail whether or not he wanted to be.

No comments: