Saturday, April 5, 2008

Nicknames?

Emily

Elizabeth - aka: Liz?, Lizzie?, Libby?, Beth?

Okay, so I have told everyone what we named the twins: Emily and Elizabeth. Many people ask me what I am planning on calling Elizabeth. I was just planning on calling her Elizabeth, but you know how nicknames sometimes creep in. I was planning on calling Abigail by her full name, but many times she calls herself Abby. Take the poll and tell me which nickname you prefer, if you prefer one at all. I don't know if there is a nickname for Emily, but I'm sure she will get one somehow. Nicknames seem to be pretty common here in Rockland.

2 comments:

transtrumfamily said...

she's a cutie, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED please go to our blog

Katherine Young said...

we call our elizabeth Liz. it just came naturally. im not big into nick names, but liz has stuck and i ALWAYS call her that.